The country consists of two major islands of volcanic origin, with a total area of 261 square kilometres, making it the smallest nation of the Americas. Its official language is English, indicating its history as a British settlement.
Sustainable Growth Fund
In April 2018, Saint Kitts & Nevis launched a new eternal investment fund to restore the temporary Hurricane Relief Fund set up to deal with the havoc caused by the 2017 hurricanes in the The Caribbean. The current Sustainable Growth Fund is open for subsidies with the following thresholds:
- US$150,000: Single applicant.
- US$25,000: Spouse.
- US$10,000: Per additional dependent.
In addition, the due diligence fees are as follows:
- US$7,500: Due perseverance of main applicant.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for subordinates over 16.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for financial supporters.
Real Estate Investments
Five-year hold period
Applicants may purchase government-approved property valued at a minimum of US$400,000, or purchase shares esteemed at the same minimum percentage in a real estate growth. The investment must be conserved for a period of at least five years.
Seven-year hold period
Applicants can make an undertaking of US$200,000 in a government-approved luxury hotel. The investment must be conserved for at least seven years.
In both cases, investors are expected to pay extra applicable tariffs and fees.
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfil one of the investment regulations below in extension to the following standards:
- Be of outstanding personality.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a high personal net worth.
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must attain one of the investment provisions below in extension to the following criteria:
- Fast processing within four months.
- Addition of dependent children under 16, born after citizenship has been consented, to be processed by the Ministry of National Security.
- No corporal residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the entreaty procedure.
- No interview, schooling or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free trip to more than 100 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and many more.
- Nay tax on worldwide income.
- St. Kitts & Nevis discerns dual citizenship, so investors can still aid from their existing permits.