Saint Lucia has one of the top-positioned citizens by investment proposals in the Caribbean. Vibrant, discerning and alluring, Saint Lucia offers all the tropical benefits of the region while persisting in being exclusive, authentic and engaging and is, therefore, a priority choice of people who wish to migrate.
National Economic Fund Contribution
High net worth selves may select to make a financial contribution to the NEF organization via one of the prescribed contribution statuses.
- US$100,000: Single applicant.
- US$165,000: Main applicant with a partner.
- US$190,000: Family with up to 3 subordinates (spouse + 2 children).
- US$25,000: Each additional dependent.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$300,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The property must be owned and retained for a minimum of five years. Estate signup, processing expenses and taxes must be compensated with property purchase.
Government Bond Investment
Upon agreement an applicant and coexisting family may opt to capitalize in Saint Lucia government bonds, which must be carried for five years and may be asked out. The bond quantity will vary depending on the size of the family.
- Quick processing within three months.
- Inclusion of minor children under 25.
- Inclusion of subordinate parents above 65 who are currently inhabiting the applicant.
- Inclusion of mentally or physically disputed dependent children and/or parents.
- No physical living regulations.
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the requisition process.
- No interview, education or managerial knowledge required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen Zone, the U.K. and Hong Kong.
- No tax on worldwide income