Cyprus, officially called The Republic of Cyprus, is an island country located in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. You can enjoy the rich and diverse culture with ideal places for working and traveling within and across the European Union. The economy is recovering and becoming more stable from a recent recession via significant activity in the realm of shipping, legal, tourism, and financial services. This also has a surge in foreign investment and development and property values.
Cyprus boasts a rich and diverse culture with a beautiful Mediterranean climate and a safe setting that is ideal for raising families. Investors tend to look at Cyprus for investment and business purposes and spot numerous investment opportunities. Below we have listed amazing Cyprus programs:
- Fast-track procedure. Approval of citizenship application within three months.
- Simultaneous submission of residency and citizenship applications.
- No physical residence requirements. The only requirement is one visit every seven years.
- No language requirements.
- Parents qualify for citizenship provided they own a house valued at €500,000 + VAT or own a share of €500,000 in a residential property of the main applicant.
- Civil unions eligible to submit applications.
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- free trades and reduced tax rates within the European Union
- right to buy property in an EU member states
- permit to live, study, and work in Europe
- Safest country in the world with a population under 5 million.
Real Estate, Land Development or Infrastructure Project
Candidates or Applicants can invest about 2 Million Euros in the purchase of construction of building or infrastructure projects.
Purchase, Creation or Participation in Cypriot Businesses or Companies
Candidates can invest about 2 Million Euros in the purchase, creation or even participation in business based or operating in the republic.