Immigrants flock to Alberta because it is one of the friendliest places in Canada. It is possible to become a permanent resident of Canada with the assistance of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). Within three years, you will be able to apply for Canadian citizenship.
What is Alberta’s Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)?
AINP is an immigration programme run by the province of Alberta. It permits Alberta’s government to pick newcomers based on the province’s economic and labour market requirements.
Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS):
- The Employer-Driven Stream
- The Strategic Recruitment Stream
- The Self-employed Farmer Stream
- Alberta Express Entry Stream
What are the eligibility criteria for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)?
According to the subcategory of the immigration stream, the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) has different qualifying requirements.
• Valid work permit acquired via a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
• Applicants have a profession exempt from LMIA requirements
• Applicants have a post-graduation work permit.
• Status as a Canadian temporary resident.
• Work in a profession approved by AINP.
• Work experience for the position for which you are applying.
• Language test results that must score at least 5 for CLB and NCLC (in certain circumstances, 7 is also necessary).
• Language skill results must be from IELTS/CELPIP/TEF.
• Sufficient funds to settle in Canada.
How to apply for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program?
If you wish to apply for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, you can apply it in two different ways.
- Examine the eligibility requirements.
- Create an Express Entry profile.
- Submit the required documents.
- The application reaches the Express Entry pool.
- Here, Alberta Authorities review the profiles of the various applicants.
- You can receive the NOI (Notification of Interest) from Alberta.
- After receiving the NOI, you must submit a complete application within a specified time frame.
- You will receive notification via the Express Entry portal.
- You must then accept the provincial nomination.
- Once you accept it, 600 points are added to your CRS score
- The candidate must now submit the Expression of Interest.
- Candidates are then drawn from the Express Entry draw.
- The ITA (Invitation to Apply) is then issued.
- You can search for suitable immigration programmes by reviewing the eligibility requirements;
- You can then submit an Expression of Interest.
- If you receive a nomination, you can then apply for permanent residency;
- For the Canada PR, you must now create an Express Entry profile;
- You must now upload the credentials related to provincial nomination in Express Entry.
Are you looking for a student visa in Singapore? Do you want help from a Singapore Immigration Agency? We are here to help you with every step of the immigration process. Connect with us to know more!