Developed by the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in 2015, Express Entry is a point-based immigration regulatory system used by the Canadian Government to manage skilled worker applications who wish to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents.
Under the Express Entry system, there are three significant immigration programs. These include-
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
The Eligibility Criteria for Canada Express Entry
Candidates applying for a visa via the Express Entry system are required to get a
- Take a test that states their skills and knowledge of English or French
- An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) positive report
- A score of a minimum of 67 points to qualify for a certain program
- Good health as per requirements
- Financial ability to clear debts
List of Documents required for the Canada Express Entry Visa
If you wish to apply for a visa under Canada immigration express entry from Singapore, you need to submit certain documents. The documents required depend on two stages:
- Profile submission
- Permanent residency application submission
For profile submission, you’d require-
- A valid passport
- An ECA Report
- Marksheet of the language test taken
- Employment offer, if received already
- Provincial nomination, if accepted
‘Below listed are the documents you would require for Permanent residence application submission-
- Proof of funds to show that you have enough money to immigrate to Canada.
- Clearance certificate from Police
- Report for medical examination
Why do you need to present proof of funds for Express Entry?
If you wish to apply for a visa under Express Entry, you must provide proof of funds. You must write a letter even if it is not necessary. The letter must include a justification for not displaying it.
The causes could be:
- You have a valid employment offer.
- To submit an application
Procedure for the Canada PR Express Entry Visa
- Determine your eligibility for your program.
- Gather all the necessary documents required for the application
- Create a profile for Express Entry.
- Send the profile to the authorities
- Based on their CRS scores, the applicants are chosen.
- An invitation to apply is provided to the candidate with the highest rating (ITA)
- Candidates must submit a permanent residency application within 60 days after receiving their ITA.
- If chosen, you must submit additional paperwork as per the requirements.
- You will obtain permanent residence in Canada after verification is done.
Visa Processing Time for Canada Immigration Express Entry from Singapore:
Once an application is accepted, processing typically takes six months. Before the processing window opens, the applicant must submit all required documentation.
Connect with Yash Global Consultants
Yash Global Consultants prides itself on being the best Immigration Consultants in Singapore offering an array of services to make our client’s journey hassle-free. From filing your application to accommodation- we do everything in our power to provide you with a hassle-free journey. Call now or write to us to schedule an appointment with our consultants.