Apply for PR through Canada RNIP Program
Simple & Easy Visa Application Process
Canada RNIP (Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot) Program
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot, or RNIP, is a community-based immigration program that offers skilled foreign workers and tradesmen who desire to work and live in one of the communities listed below from one of the five provinces a direct path to Canadian permanent residence:
- The province of Ontario
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
- Ontario’s Sault Ste. Marie
- Ontario’s Thunder Bay
- Claresholm, Alberta
- Vernon, British Columbia
- Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Altona/ Rhineland, Manitoba
- West Kootenay, British Columbia (Trail, Castlegar, Rosland, Nelson)
This initiative was created to provide opportunities for tiny towns to develop thriving economies. With the assistance of the migrant skilled worker in these regions, economies flourish and grow, creating an opportunity for the candidate to apply for this program. We can assist you with the paperwork and the entire application procedure necessary for you to be accepted into this program.
This program helps close the skills shortage between the market’s supply and demand. These qualified individuals not only fill the labour shortages but also contribute to the economic growth of these 11 Provinces and the communities within them.
According to the labour needs of the relevant employers, the Economic Development Commission of the separate Provinces attest for the trained experts and tradespeople. Notwithstanding this, the final decision on which applicants qualify for Permanent Residence rests entirely with the Canadian government.
Our team of ICCRC Accredited Consultants at YGC – Yash Global Consultants is the best and will manage your application from start to finish. Simply click the button below, and we’ll take it from there.
Test Your Eligibility to Get Canada PR from Singapore
A Strategic Guide to Unlocking Success
A Strategic Guide to Unlocking Success
Ready to Start for your Canada PR?
Canadian Provinces Participating In the RNIP Program
This program is in collaboration with 11 municipalities in 5 Provinces in order to alleviate the regional labour shortages for in-demand occupations in the market for qualified professionals and to enhance local economies. If you or someone you know needs a consultant to help you through this procedure smoothly, YGC is the firm for you. You may easily get to any of our offices, which are spread out throughout important cities including Chandigarh, India, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and Sim Lim Tower in Singapore. Thanks to our group of ICCRC-certified professionals, your dream vacation could become a reality!
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Eligibility Criteria
The following are the general eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must have at least one year of work experience; this requirement may occasionally alter.
- The applicant must have completed post-secondary education in the community that is being recommended.
- The candidate must speak either French or English well.
- The applicant must comprehend the purpose of receiving Canadian permanent residence.
- The applicant must adhere to and fulfil the provincially outlined community standards and requirements.
- To be eligible for the RNI Program, the candidate must hold a legitimate job offer from one of the 11 Provinces.
How Yash Global Consultant can assist you?
We aim to provide the best immigration services to each and every one of our clients and make the process simple and quick thanks to our offices all over the world. The following advantages can be yours if you seek assistance from the top immigration specialists in Singapore:
- The application process for PR from Canada is quick and easy.
- The best advice from experienced immigration consultants, backed by a dedicated team of ICCRC-registered consultants for Canada immigration.
- Confirmation of PR endorsement.