Canada Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Simple & Easy Visa Application Process
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), which was introduced in 2017, focuses on attracting qualified individuals to the Atlantic Canada region in order to fill job openings that Canadians cannot fill locally. According to reports, the federal government of Canada collaborates with the governments of the four Atlantic provinces of Canada—New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Labrador—to welcome more foreign people and their families through the Atlantic Immigration Program.
Are you considering submitting an application for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) for a Canadian resident visa? Contact one of our authorized immigration advisors in Singapore to check your eligibility.
Book for a Free Assessment
A Strategic Guide to Unlocking Success
A Strategic Guide to Unlocking Success
Select your Preferred Atlantic Immigration Program
The three programs listed below are used by the AIP Program to hire skilled foreign nationals:
The main aim of these programs is to fill the labour gaps in the provinces and boost the economic growth of the Canadian provinces. Yet it should be noted that each of these programs has different qualifying requirements, which are covered in the following manner: –
- Atlantic High Skilled Program.
- Atlantic International Graduate Program.
- Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program.
Atlantic High-Skilled Program
The high-calibre AIPP Canada program is intended to bring in high-calibre experts who help the province’s labour needs while also promoting economic growth. To qualify for PR in Canada from Singapore, the applicant needs a letter of employment from a Canadian employer. For more details on the AIPP Canada immigration program, get in touch with our immigration consultants in Singapore.
- The candidate must have a degree at least equivalent to a Canadian high school diploma and at least one year of experience working for a professional or technical management company.
- The applicant must show proof of their capacity to sustain themselves financially while in Canada by taking a test in either French or English to establish their level of proficiency.
Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
The Atlantic Development Plan, which was created by the Canadian government to attract skilled foreign workers who are not eligible for permanent residency in Canada based on job offers and work authorization, includes this initiative as one of its components. To get Permanent Residence in Canada under the Atlantic Immigration Program, seek guidance from a licensed Canada immigration counsellor in Singapore.
- Must hold a degree or diploma from one of the four provinces participating in the AIPP Programs’ public institutions or universities.
- They had to have just finished two years in an Atlantic Province.
- You need to pass a language test to prove that you are proficient in either English or French.
- Should show proof of money or assets to prove financial stability.
Atlantic International Graduate Program
All candidates seeking permanent residence in Canada under this program are required to have a valid job offer from a Canadian company. The program invites graduates and students from more than 100 different countries in addition to job seekers.
- An experience of at least 1 year is must in a relevant field.
- Should hold a degree that is at least as good as a high school diploma.
- You should have sufficient funds to pay for the essential expenses.
If you meet all of these requirements, you can immediately start the Canada Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program application procedure for permanent residence in Canada. Contact our professional Canadian Immigration Advisors in Singapore to begin with your PR application.
Needed Documents for the Canada AIPP Program PR Application
The following documentation is required in order to apply for Canadian permanent residence status: –
- Current passport
- Results of language proficiency tests
- Certification of criminal history clearance
- Health certificate; employment or job offer letter
- Evidence of assets; and
- Educational certificate (ECA)
How Can You Get Assistance from Yash Global Consultant?
The best immigration and visa services are provided by us, the leading immigration specialists in Singapore, to assist individuals traveling to Canada from Singapore. Contact one of our Singaporean immigration consultants for Canada immediately to discuss your PR application!