Saint Lucia has the best-positioned citizenship by investment program in the Caribbean. Vibrant, discerning and alluring, Saint Lucia offers all the tropical benefits of the region while remaining exclusive, authentic and engaging.
National Economic Fund Contribution
High net worth individuals may choose to make a monetary contribution to the NEF organization via one of the prescribed contribution levels.
- US$100,000: Single applicant.
- US$165,000: Main applicant with spouse.
- US$190,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children).
- US$25,000: Each additional dependent.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$300,000 in a pre approved real estate development area. The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of five years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
Government Bond Investment
Upon approval an applicant and accompanying family may opt to invest in Saint Lucia government bonds, which must be held for five years. The bond amount will vary depending on the size of the family.
- Fast processing within three months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25.
- Inclusion of dependent parents above 65 who are currently residing with the applicant.
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen Zone, the U.K. and Hong Kong.
- No tax on worldwide income.