Australia is a country with unique landscapes and wildlife.
Apart from this fact, the “Island Country” has many job opportunities & well-known universities that attract many people from all over the globe to settle in Australia.
Many Australian universities are considered the best according to the global rankings. In 2019, an increment of 9.7% was observed in the enrollment of international students.
To ensure safety and security, the Aussie government offers support services to all international students.
Before planning to study in Australia, one needs to fulfill all the requirements to apply for Australia student visa.
Let’s walk through the process of grab the Australia Study permit. Please note that the Australian Study visa falls under the subclass 500 category.
You have to follow the steps below to apply for an Australian Student Visa.
Let us dive in
1. Check if you are eligible
You to need to check if you can meet the eligibility requirements before a planning for immigration. Below are the required documents:
- Confirmation of Enrollment
- The applicant should be enrolled in a full-time course
- Provide valid GTE prove the genuine purpose to stay in Australia
- A certificate of good health from the listed medical center
- Overseas Student Health Cover
A piece of evidence to demonstrate good character and no criminal record
2. Prepare the documents for application
Below mentioned information is about the list of documents you need to have for submitting your application:
- A valid passport with validity of more than the course duration
- Receipt of Application fee payment
- Confirmation of enrollment form from the enrolled university
- An acceptance letter with a description of the proposed plan of study
- Receipt of Overseas health insurance
- Recent photographs
- Educational certificates, transcripts, and degrees.
- English proficiency test scores
- Genuine Temporary Entrant with a statement of purpose
- Evidence proving surplus financial funds to study and stay in Australia
3. Plan at the right time
To avoid delay or miss, you should plan your visa application at most 124 days before starting the course.
So plan the things wisely to avoid any rejection or delay.
4. Enroll in your dream university
To get the confirmation of enrollment, you need to fulfill the admission criteria of the university.
Then after acceptance of the application, you need to pay the tuition fee.
After that, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrollment in a couple of days.
5. Fill the Application Form.
The complete process of visa application can be performed online without wasting time. You need to create your account on the official Australian immigration website and then log into ImmiAccount.
You need to fill the form in the corresponding subclass (i.e. subclass 500). Along with the information, you need to upload the required document on the portal.
You will be able to see a personalized list of documents according to the application.
6. Pay Application Fee
After filling up the entire form, you have to pay the application processing fee. Credit cards can pay this fee.
The fee amount may change as per rules and regulations, but around 620 Australian dollars need to be paid for Australian Student Visa
7. Track the Application & Wait For a Response
With your ImmiAccount, you can track your application status with a TRN (Transaction Reference Number).
Wait for the response from the authorities. If any additional documentation is required, you will receive an email from the Australian authorities.
After fulfill all the requirements on time, you will receive the visa on email.
How Can Yash Global Consultants Help to Apply For Australia Student Visa?
Yash Global Consultants is a team of professionals offering migration solutions.
If you are facing a problem while applying for Australian Student Visa, We can offer their guidance for successful immigration. Our services are certified from reputed organizations.
You can contact us for migration solutions at any time.