The country’s economic citizenship program facilitates the comfort of visa-free travel to more than 100 countries.
- Application processing within three to four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 and dependent parents or grandparents over 65.
- No requirement to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
National Development Fund Contribution or Charitable Donation
High net worth individuals may choose to make a monetary contribution of US$100,000 to the National Development Fund or an approved charity.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$400,000 in a preapproved real estate development area. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.